A small preview of this gorgeous couple. It was a beautiful day!
I’m way behind on blogging my 2013 Seniors. It’s been a fun and busy season!! I’ve been blessed to have met some truly beautiful Seniors both inside and out! So until I can catch up….here’s one of my favorites from my studio session with lovely Key-c.
My sweet grand daughter. Lights me up with that smile! It’s hard to believe she’s already 6 months old. Everything is a new discovery for her. Two teeth already. Picking up things. Almost crawling. Pulls off anything we put on her head in about 2 seconds…but that’s okay because….bald is beautiful.
If this sounds like you…by now you’ve probably figured out it takes more than just a fancy camera to get those great shots you’ve been wanting.
Come, have fun and join other’s like you who would really like to learn to rock their cameras, get off the ‘auto mode’ and improve the quality of your family photos.
This is a class for moms, aunties, grandmas to help you take better photos of your family…..this is NOT a professional photographer class or for those wishing to become a professional photographer….that’s a whole other class.
Saturday, January 26, 2013 10am – 2pm
SO COME & LEARN
- 10 Awesome Tips for Better Pictures
- How to find natural light so you can turn off your flash
- The elements of exposure (aperature, ISO and Shutter speed) so you can get off the ‘auto-mode
- Then we will practice a little of what you’ve learned.
- a yummy lunch & dessert
- a detailed handout with a space for you to take notes
- we’ll have a child model the last hour of class to practice your new knowledge
- A swag bag of goodies & prizes
- Your DSLR Camera (the kind that allows you to change lenses)
- Your camera manual
- The cost of the class is $125, get a friend to sign up and you each take $15 off…Sweet deal!
- Class cost is due when you register to reserve your seat
- Class size limit is 10 people, so register early…space is limited
- Email me email@example.com. I will send you some more information and a payment link. Let me know if you are signing up with a friend to get the discount.